Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ginxele....Paying Homage in Sao Paulo

I am in Sao Paulo....great town..just have to watch out for the caipirinhas - strong!!   But I am down here on business of the NY Jets....I am here to pay homage to the one person that was most important factor in the Jets making it to the AFC Championship game last year.   I am here for Gisele Bundchen.   


I was welcomed to Brasil (they spell it this way here so why'd we go and change the "s" to a "z"!!!) by Gisele....there are numerous 5 story sized billboards of a scantily clad Gisele that you will see on your way into town from the airport - so I knew I have come to the right place.   Gisele has been important to the Jets organization because of the amazing negative effect she has on husband Tom Brady.   I was almost convinced while watching Tom Brady throw 4 interceptions last week in Buffalo that Gisele was at the game....then I realized that the game was in Buffalo and there is no way in hell that Gisele would be caught seen in Buffalo.  Going back to 2008 I wrote the following....predicting a Patriots collapse in the Super Bowl against the Giants ruining the Pats perfect season:



I think we all have seen enough of the video of Tom Brady walking into his girlfriend's Greenwich Village apartment wearing the "Boot". Brady will play no problem next Sunday - Pats fans shouldn't worry about that.  They should worry however of the presence of Brady's super-model girlfriend Gisele Bundchen. By the way Brady appears to be a bit cheap check out the flowers he was bringing to Gisele. I remember buying a girl in my 8th Grade class a more impressive bunch of carnations. Jeez, Tom - your girlfriend made 30 million USD (eh...make that 20mm euro)last year - bring her some roses. Also Tommy-kid start looking like a football player - in this video he looks like he was just outfitted by Justin Timberlake's stylist.

Well... on to Bundchen who has proven to be distracting to her boy Brady - look at last year's AFC Championship game where Brady was outplayed by Peyton Manning in the presence of Gisele. Bundchen proved disasterous to her old boyfriend, Leo DiCaprio's career too -- coming out with movies where he was miscast (the Aviator) or was in some popcorn fluff (Catch Me If You Can) --- when he loses Gisele - he is up for 2 Oscars -- go figure. By the way given that she is from Brazil with a German last name - do you think she asks grandpa what he was doing in the '40s ??? - just asking.

Well I am sorry Tom --- back to Earth - your perfect streak is over -- great season and as a Jet fan I appreciate how your coach flattered our team by needing to cheat to beat us at the beginning of the season.

In what I wrote I implied that Gisele aka Ginxele is a curse to all and I could have thrown in Josh Harnett who she also dated and he hasn't really shown up on the big screen since.  But in my research I have found an exception to the rule.   Gisele dated 10 time champion surfer, Kelly Slater in between 2005 and 2006....Slater won 2 championships that season.   I am going to chalk this anomaly to Slater being in the water during his competitions.  Ginxele's negative energy is impervious to water sports stars.....Given that Tom Brady better start sailing or kayaking or scuba diving if he wants to win another championship....or he can give up on Gisele....as I've witnessed here this week there are 100s(1000s) of women that could make TB forget about Ginxele!

No comments: